Although municipal wastewater treatment plants are not currently part of this collaboration, to the extent that they participate in the future, their contributions may also be included within the meaning of the term.
The UP3 Partnership is an outgrowth of the UP3 Project, which shared a common goal. The former UP3 Project was a broader effort that included activities such the Urban Pesticides Committee that are not currently supported.
UP3 Partnership’s highest priority pesticides
Urban Pesticide Use Resources
DPR Survey of Pesticide Use by Homeowners in Two California Residential Neighborhoods 2015
University of California Urban Pesticide User Surveys
- Bay Area/Sacramento Urban Residential Pesticide Use Surveys, 2003
- Southern California Urban Pesticide Sales and Use Surveys: 2001, 2002
- Tracking Non-residential Pesticide Use in Urban Areas of California, 2005
Retail Shelf Surveys
- DPR Retail Store Survey of Consumer-Use Indoor Pesticide Products, 2014
- DPR Surveys of Pesticide Products Sold in Retail Stores in Northern and Southern California, 2010
- San Francisco Bay Area Pesticide Retail Store Surveys: 2005 2004 2003 2002
- Shelf Survey, Home Use Products in Sacramento & Contra Costa Counties, 2003, UC Statewide IPM Program, University of California, Davis
San Francisco Bay Area comparison of agricultural and urban pesticide use, 2005
UP3 Urban Pesticide Use Trends Annual Reports: 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005